Come and make your perfect brew with our herbal tea blending workshop at China Exchange. Guided by herb experts from Hackney Herbal, you’ll discover the properties of a range of culinary, medicinal and wild herbs and how to combine them into unique blends. You’ll get to blend and taste your own creations during the class as well as making a pack of herbal tea that you can take home! We’ll also be sharing our tips for tea making materials and equipment.
The session with cover:
– Introduction to a range of herbs
– Discussing properties as herbal teas
– How to mix different dried herbs together into blends
– Have a go at making a blend to try during the session
– Each person will make themselves a set of herbal tea bags to take home
The event is part of our Chinese New Year celebrations, where we’ll be rejoicing in all things tea from all over the world. Run in partnership with Hackney Herbal, a social enterprise promoting health and wellbeing through herbs, this relaxing workshop is the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.