Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
China Exchange is a dynamic charity based in the heart of London’s Chinatown. We hold both events and activities throughout the year welcoming a wide range of people. You can find out more about our events here.
Our small team works with a maximum of two interns at a time and coaches them through a range of projects designed to build their CV and professional experience. This is a paid internship in a lively working environment with plenty of ways to develop new skills.
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and committed to join our team as an intern from 24 September – 14 December 2018. The role requires a commitment of two days per week.
What we are looking for:
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail, who would like to learn more about event management and marketing
- Strong writing and social media skills
- Good communication skills and willingness to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and in person
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- A person who wants to contribute to the work of a busy charity focused on encouraging an interest in China’s influence in the world
- For this season’s internships, skills in graphic design, filming and video editing and interest in history and heritage would be valuable.
- Someone reliable and able to commit to a minimum of two days per week for three months from July-September
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a short covering email before 23:59 Sunday 2 September 2018.