Would you like to help China Exchange deliver a programme of exhibitions and activities focused on visual arts?
Our small team welcomes a maximum of two interns at a time and coaches them through a range of projects designed to build their CV and professional experience. We offer a weekly stipend, a lively working environment and plenty of ways to develop new skills.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed person to join our team as an intern for the autumn. For our Sep-Dec 2016 programme, we are seeking someone who would like to gain experience in exhibition production and promotion as well as broader marketing and event production. The projects during this period have a strong focus on visual arts and exhibitions.
What we are looking for:
- Strong social media and writing skills
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new things
- Commitment to the aims of China Exchange
- A keen interest in visual art and exhibitions. A qualification in a related subject would be an advantage
- Someone reliable and able to commit to a minimum of two days per week for three months from September
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short covering email before 22 July.