Interns wanted for October-December
Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
China Exchange is a dynamic charity based in the heart of London’s Chinatown. We hold both corporate
and cultural events and activities throughout the year welcoming a wide range of people, giving visitors
more reasons to come to the area than dim sum and noodles. You can find out more about our
Our small team works with a maximum of two interns at a time and coaches them through a range of
projects designed to build their CV and professional experience. We offer a stipend, a lively working
environment and plenty of ways to develop new skills.
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and committed to join our team as an intern from October-
What we are looking for:
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail, who would like to learn more about
event management, and venue hire management
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail who would like to learn more about marketing
- Strong writing and social media skills
- Good communication skills and willingness to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing
and in person
- Filming and video editing skills
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- Someone reliable and able to commit to a minimum of two days per week for three
months from October to December
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a short covering email before
23:59 Sunday 3 September 2017.