Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
China Exchange is a Chinese-created initiative, funded through donations and support given to champion excellence in all its forms.
From the heart of Chinatown, China Exchange gives visitors more reasons to come to the area than dim sum and noodles. We hold events and activities throughout the year welcoming a wide range of people. You can see more about our events here.
Our small team works with a maximum of two interns at a time and coaches them through a range of projects designed to build their CV and professional experience. We offer a stipend, a lively working environment and plenty of ways to develop new skills.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed person to join our team as an intern from April-June.
What we are looking for:
- Strong social media and writing skills
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail who would like to learn more about events and marketing
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- Commitment to the aims of China Exchange
- Someone reliable and able to commit to a minimum of two days per week for three months from April
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a short covering email before 23:59 3rd March.