Internship Available: April-June 2020
Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and reliable to join our team as an intern from April – June 2020. Our intern can gain experience of research, project support and marketing to help build their future career. This is a paid internship in a lively working environment with plenty of ways to develop new skills. The role requires a commitment of three days per week (10am-4pm).
What we are looking for:
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail, who would like to learn more about social media marketing, cultural project development and promotion
- Good communication skills and willingness to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and in person
- For this season’s internship, an interest in history and cultural heritage and skills in graphic design, filming, video editing would be valuable
- A person who wants to contribute to the work of a busy charity focused on encouraging an interest in China, Chinese culture and London’s Chinatown
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- Someone reliable and able to commit to three days per week (10am-4pm) for three months from April 2020.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a short covering email to introduce yourself before 23:59 Sunday 15 March.
Interviews will take place between Tuesday 17 March – Thursday 26 March 2020. The starting date for this season’s internship is Monday 30 March 2020.