Internship available: October-December 2019
Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and reliable to join our team as an intern from October – December 2019. Our intern can gain experience of research, project support and marketing to help build their future career. This is a paid internship in a lively working environment with plenty of ways to develop new skills. The role requires a commitment of three days per week (10am-4pm).
What we are looking for:
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail, who would like to learn more about social media marketing, cultural project development and promotion
- Good communication skills and willingness to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and in person
- For this season’s internship, skills or an interest in graphic design, video editing, history and heritage would be valuable.
- A person who wants to contribute to the work of a busy charity focused on encouraging an interest in China’s influence in the world
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- Someone reliable and able to commit to three days per week (10am-4pm) for three months from October 2019.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short covering email to introduce yourself before 23:59 on Friday 30 August 2019.