New Interns Needed for the New Year
Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and reliable to join our team as an intern from January – March 2020. Our intern can gain experience of research, project support and marketing to help build their future career. This is a paid internship in a lively working environment with plenty of ways to develop new skills. The role requires a commitment of three days per week (10am-4pm).
What we are looking for:
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail, who would like to learn more about social media marketing, cultural project development and promotion
- Good communication skills and willingness to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing and in person
- For this season’s internship, an interest in history and cultural heritage and skills in graphic design, filming, video editing would be valuable
- A person who wants to contribute to the work of a busy charity focused on encouraging an interest in China’s influence in the world and the heritage of London’s Chinatown
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- Someone reliable and able to commit to three days per week (10am-4pm) for three months from January 2020.
To apply, please send your CV to Xiao Ma at email@example.com along with a short covering email to introduce yourself before 23:59 Sunday 1 December 2019. Interviews will take place between Monday 2 – Wednesday 11 December 2019.