Would you like to build new skills at China Exchange?
Our small team works with a maximum of two interns at a time and coaches them through a range of
projects designed to build their CV and professional experience. Our interns gain experience of event coordination, project assistance, marketing to help build their future careers. This is a paid internship in a lively working environment with plenty of ways to develop new skills.
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and reliable to join our team as an intern from April-June. The role requires a commitment of two days per week.
What we are looking for:
- Someone thorough with good attention to detail, who would like to learn more about
event coordination, project delivery, and marketing
- A person who wants to contribute to the work of a busy charity focused on encouraging an interest in China’s influence in the world
- Good communication skills and willingness to communicate effectively on the phone, in writing
and in person
- A person with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new things
- For this season’s internships, skills or an interest in graphic design; history and heritage and Cantonese language skills would be valuable.
- Someone reliable and able to commit to a minimum of two days per week for three
months from April.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short covering email to introduce yourself before 23:59 on Wednesday 28 March.